The StormSok is a highly-effective catchbasin insert that utilizes a woven geotextile bag to capture sediment, trash and other debris in stormwater runoff.
The StormSok uses a factory-sized mounting system consisting of an all metal support ring integrated with a plastic body or shroud to fit round grated drain inlets from 23″ through 30″ in diameter. A 24″ x 24″ square size is also available. No adjustments or modifications are required for installation.
All standard StormSok units are shipped fully assembled and include one replaceable filter bag with internal mesh liner and one oil boom.
- Aluminum/HDPE plastic shroud pre-cut to 24″, 26″, 28″ or 30″ Round; 24″-26″ Square
- Two bag depths: 15″ or 30″ user specified
- Hydrocarbon treatment capability
- Replaceable filter bags have a HDPE mesh liner for filter bag protection during cleanout
- Covered bypass retains trash during extreme rain events
- Lifting tabs provided for StormSok™ removal and/or cleanout
- Custom sized mounting system
- Adapter plates for drain inlet diameters greater than 30″
- Heavy Duty all metal mounting systems – recommended for use when the filter system must be mechanically lifted out of the drain for maintenance activities
- Heavy Duty 3-layer filter sacks recommended for use when the filter system must be mechanically lifted out of the drain for maintenance activities
- Presentation Sizing and Survey Instructions
- Presentation StormSok
- Site Survey Form
- StormSok Sizing & Specifications