The StormSok™ is a highly-effective catchbasin insert that utilizes a woven geotextile bag to capture sediment, trash and other debris in stormwater runoff.
The StormSok™ uses a factory-sized mounting system consisting of an all metal support ring integrated with a plastic body or shroud to fit round grated drain inlets from 23″ through 30″ in diameter. A 24″ x 24″ square size is also available. No adjustments or modifications are required for installation.
All standard StormSok™ units are shipped fully assembled and include one replaceable filter bag with internal mesh liner and one oil boom.
- Aluminum/HDPE plastic shroud pre-cut to 24″, 26″, 28″ or 30″ Round; 24″-26″ Square
- Two bag depths: 15″ or 30″ user specified
- Hydrocarbon treatment capability
- Replaceable filter bags have a HDPE mesh liner for filter bag protection during cleanout
- Covered bypass retains trash during extreme rain events
- Lifting tabs provided for StormSok™ removal and/or cleanout
- Custom sized mounting system
- Adapter plates for drain inlet diameters greater than 30″
- Heavy Duty all metal mounting systems – recommended for use when the filter system must be mechanically lifted out of the drain for maintenance activities
- Heavy Duty 3-layer filter sacks recommended for use when the filter system must be mechanically lifted out of the drain for maintenance activities
- Presentation Sizing and Survey Instructions
- Presentation StormSok
- Site Survey Form
- StormSok™ Sizing & Specifications