StormSok Beehive Filter
Rain Garden Bypass/Overflow
Rain gardens are generally designed to only capture either the first inch of runoff or some specific Water Quality Volume (WQv) for treatment. Some type of overflow mechanism should be considered in order to prevent erosion and other potential damage from flooding.
Fabco’s Beehive (or Rain Garden overflow) filter is the perfect solution for this application. It can be added to capture floatables and solids in any type of round bypass or overflow structure.
Fabco’s StormSok Beehive Filters consist of 2 components:
- A geotextile filter bag connected to a support frame using a support ring.
- An expansion ring (plastic or aluminum) is sized to fit inside the pipe.
Key Benefits of StormSok Beehive Filters
- Simple, durable, corrosion resistant construction
- Sizes to fit most pipes: 8” up to 36” ID – short (12”) and long (21”) bags available
- Fast, simple installation
- No worries about grate/frame compatibility
- Cost-effective protection for high flow operation
- Reduces clogs – keeps sediments and debris out of underground detention unit
- Quick clean out – beehive filter lifts up and out for servicing
These Drawing Files are all PDFs, the actual DWGs are available upon request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org